Lockdown….. it’s something were all living through right now. Our lives as we once knew it has now changed and we are finding ourselves in a new uncertain reality. Our routines have been completely rattled and being at home it is hard to find ways to keep ourselves busy!
I myself have struggled, my motivation has been next to none and I have had zero energy but I had a little talk to myself and told myself to get my sh*t together and I managed to create a list of ideas to keep myself busy during this time. All may not be useful for you, but there is definitely something for everyone!
- Clean your makeup brushes!
- Clean your trainers that are need of some TLC
- Have a clear out/wardrobe detox.. it is always good for the soul!
- Touch up on your hobbies…mine for example is photoshop, so I’m using this time to teach myself through YouTube videos.
- Read a book
- Cook a new dish/learn to cook
- Get into a new TV Series
- Re-vamp your blog/website
- Write some posts for your blog/website
- Create some Instagram content
- Colour in
- Create a mood/vision board
- If you are pregnant – create a diary to your child about what was happening whilst you was pregnant with them
- Do absolutely nothing – it’s really ok to use this time to just chill and relax and be lazy!
- Download tick tock and get involved…(its a been of fun!)
- Make a list of things you want to do when lock down is over
- Download the house party app and play virtually with your friends
- Spend hours watching Disney +
- Play a board game/cards with the family
- Create a bucket list
- Give yourself a pamper day..bubble bath, tan, paint your nails, face mask..TLC! (DO NOT CUT/COLOUR YOUR HAIR YOURSELF!!)
- Go for a walk/run
- Work out!
- Do the neglected DIY in your house
- Make a list of things you want to do/learn and give one of them ago!
I hope this gives you some inspo of things to do to keep busy during this lockdown! Sending lots of love and well wishes to you!
And don’t forget….brighter days will follow.