The weekend, a time we can all let our hair down and have a well deserved bevvy’ or 10. As I get prepared myself to get dolled up and head out tonight, I always wonder what the night ahead will entail, truth is we all know what really goes down on a night on the town’
- You meet one girl in the toilets and wonder how you have ever lived life without her? BFF. xo
- You get multiple drinks spilt down you, so you spend half your night trying to hide the piss looking stain from your dress. FEWMIN.
- You ALWAYS loose that one friend. They literally just disappear.
- Without fail one girl in your group ALWAYS starts crying.
- You spend a good part of your night checking your Instagram to see how many likes your super sexy selfie has got. Well the lighting was on point.
- You drunk text and in the morning realise you need to change your number and move country.
- Every time you go to the toilet you add another layer of makeup, taking you from contour on point to orange, gone off.
- One of the girls always bumps into an Ex and now your spending half your night watching their every move and dancing seductively trying to make them see what their missing. Uh huh hunnay’
- Snap chatting the whole of your night to wake up in the morning and realise 20+ people have seen your horrific dance moves and drunken antics, so now you have to delete snap chat.
- You open up to a random stranger about your life and know they know everything about you, in detail.
- You pay £3 for a spritz of hairspray from the toilet lady.
- You go out with 2 eye lashes on and come home with 1.
- You call that go to person 10 times until they answer at 2am because your drunk and horny.
- That old school song comes on that you sing with your sassy attitude, so the boys know you don’t want no scrubs.
- Cab journeys end with you knowing where your cabbie was born, what his childhood was like and how his marriage is going. Well you did ask.
- You wake up in the morning, a £100 down, frightened to check your phone, bank and bag with a hangover that leaves you questioning if your infact dying.
But hey its all fun and games to which we love to repeat every damn’ weekend…..so I wish you all a happy Saturday, full of Drunken Texts, making toilet friends and ending up skint.